Hi, I'm Balraj Rathod.
Full time science educator.
Part time curious designer.
• I am a Ph.D Student in Curriculum Studies (Science Education) at the University of British Columbia
• My research focuses on understanding the role of critical scientific literacy for enabling student's agency towards climate action and social justice in the city of Mumbai, India.
• Graduated with BS-MS Dual degree in Chemistry from IISER Kolkata.
• Previously worked on cross-disciplinary projects practicing interaction design, neuroscience, cinematic research, smartphone app development, visual arts, and chemistry.
• I am interested in designing technology-driven learning experiences that are interactive, engaging, and inclusive.
• Check out my resume here and my projects below.